New here from Suffolk County NY

Ajm108

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
25
Location
Ridge
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,
New member from Suffolk County NY I've been in and out of the hobby for years I have 2 nano tanks a 32 biocube and a 24 gal aquatop I finally stepped up my game and bought a Cade PR900s2 equipped it with Vectra M2,Kessil ap9x, Icecap gyre3k
20210624_172925.jpg
20210709_184140.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello All,
New member from Suffolk County NY I've been in and out of the hobby for years I have 2 nano tanks a 32 biocube and a 24 gal aquatop I finally stepped up my game and bought a Cade PR900s2 equipped it with Vectra M2,Kessil ap9x, Icecap gyre3k
20210624_172925.jpg
20210709_184140.jpg
Welcome and Welcome Back!

Thanks for the photos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new