New here, Hello!

ManaReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2022
Messages
26
Reaction score
94
Location
Mesa
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
My name is Rebecca. My husband has been in the reefing hobby for about a year now and works at a coral shop. While visiting him at the shop, one day, someone brought in a pair of gorgeous Black Storm Clowns. I fell in love with the two and that is how my journey started.
I now have a 20 gallon cube tank w/ a 6 gallon sump. I’m excited to learn how to maintain a healthy reef.
What’s your favorite salt water creature?
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!

I think my favorite saltwater creature just might be algea blennies. I don't think anything has as much personality as they do. Even though their colors are rather drab they are totally worth having.
 
Hello Rebecca, welcome to R2R!! :)

welcome to saltwater Reef keeping.

Do you have a picture of your clowns?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new