New Here. Saying Hello from Oklahoma

BrotherBrown831

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
18
Location
Usa
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been out of the hobby for about 10 years decided to jump back in. A few months ago I setup a Waterbox 60.2 that will be a mixed reef tank and recently began stocking it. I have some expirience in hobby but a lot seems to have changed in the last 10-12 years. My profession is computers and information technology and I am an avid "maker" and "tinkerer". I have set the goal of using DIY and home made automation as much as possible to maintain this tank. I will share some of my projects as they progress.
PXL_20240514_220039864.MP.jpg
PXL_20240521_181930526.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I have been out of the hobby for about 10 years decided to jump back in. A few months ago I setup a Waterbox 60.2 that will be a mixed reef tank and recently began stocking it. I have some expirience in hobby but a lot seems to have changed in the last 10-12 years. My profession is computers and information technology and I am an avid "maker" and "tinkerer". I have set the goal of using DIY and home made automation as much as possible to maintain this tank. I will share some of my projects as they progress.
PXL_20240514_220039864.MP.jpg
PXL_20240521_181930526.jpg
That’s a great start!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new