New Here w/ Pics

RoanokeReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. My name is Rodger. I'm new to the hobby and thought I'd share my 75G tank :bigsmile: . I'm also a big picture person so enjoy. I'd also like to give a big thanks to folks at UA for all their assistance for helping me with my little piece of the ocean.
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

roshi719

Official fish poo remover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already into photography... getting into reefing... your wallet must hate you, but the American economy loves you!! Welcome to R2R. Good looking start there.

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rodger!! Like I said. Welcom to the hobby and the area!! I live here in roanoke also so let me know if I can help in any way. I've got all kinds of frags.

Stephen

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a nice looking rig you've started there, i really like your clowns too, they look happy. Welcome to R2R

underwaterfirefighter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the hobby

I'll probably see you at UA sometime. Sorry I don't have any frags to offer at this time I am still a newbie as well. Good luck and tank looks great.

Dave

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of those goni's ...it's about my favorite coral..it's red with blue mouths. Eats like crazy and I get a lot of extension.
Welcome to R2R...I like your rock set up...you'll need some nice chalices and some clams to fill up some of that sand bed. Looks great! . Is the rocks just sitting there or are they epoxied together?

OP
OP
RoanokeReef

RoanokeReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of those goni's ...it's about my favorite coral..it's red with blue mouths. Eats like crazy and I get a lot of extension.
Welcome to R2R...I like your rock set up...you'll need some nice chalices and some clams to fill up some of that sand bed. Looks great! . Is the rocks just sitting there or are they epoxied together?

The are sitting there but locked together in a way like a jigsaw puzzle. Heres some updated pics :

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice!! I like the firefish!!! Mine keep jumping out. I need to make the top that Hyper has. We should see if we can do a bulk buy of that mesh. And perhapse get the framing kits in bulk online also.....maybe save few pennies???

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice firefish indeed. I'm surprised my Helfrichi haven't jumped yet as my tank has an open back. Knock on wood.

vetteman

licking zoa's
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. My name is Rodger. I'm new to the hobby and thought I'd share my 75G tank :bigsmile: . I'm also a big picture person so enjoy. I'd also like to give a big thanks to folks at UA for all their assistance for helping me with my little piece of the ocean.
web.jpg

You lookin at me.......

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back