New here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fish15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fish15

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m Ivan I’m from California, I just recently got in to this hobby. I have a 60gallon tank with white sand for the bed, marine land c220 canister filter, 15lbs of live rock two heaters, and 10 hermit crabs, one sand sifting starfish, 2 clownfish, 2 blue damsel fish and 1 Niger trigger fish. I’ve had my tank for 4 months.
 
Welcome to R2R
 
38m7dc-S.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new