PBLRDom

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends!
New to the R2R forums.
As a kid we had saltwater aquariums in our family home. In my early 20's I also maintained a 55gal... First year was rough, but I got the hang of it and had it established for a total of 4 years. I moved around a lot mid to late 20's and the passion was filled with other hobbies and interests more suited for my budgets. Equipment was all sold off and I moved on from it.

Now as an adult in my own home and with financial stability I am ready to dive back in! This time with a much better understanding of time, money and resources required to properly care for and maintain a reef.
Ive been reading threads, watching youtube videos and practically loosing sleep over my rekindled passion for the hobby.
At the moment I'm working on my setup hardware list with extensive research before I make any purchases.

It's ironic that I stumbled upon the giveaway posted on the site for a ReadSea 170 and goodies, as that is the tank that I am dead-set on going with.
I will be starting a build thread soon here and posting my progression through all phases of my new endeavor.

Just a hello and I have completed my obligations for the 4th of July entry at the same time!

Dom

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Redsea 170 is a great tank, looking forward to the pictures of your build thread.

1593777826313.png

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back