New Here!

Spenceadrian0

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
38
Location
Connecticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

It’s a pleasure to be among my fellow Reefers!

I have been in the aquarium hobby for about 5 years, but mainly with Freshwater Tanks. I have recently started a Red Sea Reefer 250 in an effort to start my hand at a saltwater tank. So far, I have a tiny Yellow Tang, Clown Fish, Damsels, Chronis and a Long Tentacle Anemone.

I know this is a SUPER popular question and I apologize in advance, but any ideas on how I can get my Ocellaris Clown Fish to host the Anemone?

Thanks for all your help!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello Everyone,

It’s a pleasure to be among my fellow Reefers!

I have been in the aquarium hobby for about 5 years, but mainly with Freshwater Tanks. I have recently started a Red Sea Reefer 250 in an effort to start my hand at a saltwater tank. So far, I have a tiny Yellow Tang, Clown Fish, Damsels, Chronis and a Long Tentacle Anemone.

I know this is a SUPER popular question and I apologize in advance, but any ideas on how I can get my Ocellaris Clown Fish to host the Anemone?

Thanks for all your help!
Welcome spenceadrian0,
Lots of tricks if you google
One that comes to mind is try to corral them in a clear tube with one end close to the nem.
Others say put a pic of clowns in nems on the tank, where fish can see them.
Also google your specific clown species as they have preferred hosts.
 
Welcome spenceadrian0,
Lots of tricks if you google
One that comes to mind is try to corral them in a clear tube with one end close to the nem.
Others say put a pic of clowns in nems on the tank, where fish can see them.
Also google your specific clown species as they have preferred hosts.
Will do ... Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new