New here

Marlyreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I've been lurking for a bit, and decided to create an account. Was in the hobby years ago (back in the days of compact fluorescent lights, most recently) and decided to jump back in a few months ago. I have been a freshwater enthusiast for over 40 years (I was a kid). Currently have a waterbox peninsula mini 25 and I'm loving it.

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 20022021120831.jpg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I've been lurking for a bit, and decided to create an account. Was in the hobby years ago (back in the days of compact fluorescent lights, most recently) and decided to jump back in a few months ago. I have been a freshwater enthusiast for over 40 years (I was a kid). Currently have a waterbox peninsula mini 25 and I'm loving it.
Welcome to the fishy family @Marlyreef ... You are very photogenic, such a nice picture. Let us know how we may be of help.
big eyes fish GIF

OP
OP
Marlyreef

Marlyreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome out of the shadows and back into the hobby. This is the perfect place to pick up on what you missed. Might also check out some of the BRS videos at Bulk Reef Supply or they are on YouTube also.
Thanks, I've watched them at least twice! So much new in the hobby since I left!

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back