New Here

kennyreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

My name is Kenneth aka Kenny. I’m a USPS Mail carrier with a passion for aquarium of all type since 2002. After a few years being out of the hobby and only doing betta breeding, decided to go back into Reef Tanks.

At the moment I have a 170 Red Sea Reefer mixed tank. Will soon be starting a building threat about it. This aquarium is basically a Hygger Aquarium since 90% of the equipment I’m using on this one is from Hygger (I’m not sponsored but would mine), and I will be doing reviews of all the equipment on a short and long run about it good and bad.

I also do a lot of Phytoplankton cultures and Copepods just for the fun.

Hope to enjoy the this journey back to the hobby and to share it with the community.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

My name is Kenneth aka Kenny. I’m a USPS Mail carrier with a passion for aquarium of all type since 2002. After a few years being out of the hobby and only doing betta breeding, decided to go back into Reef Tanks.

At the moment I have a 170 Red Sea Reefer mixed tank. Will soon be starting a building threat about it. This aquarium is basically a Hygger Aquarium since 90% of the equipment I’m using on this one is from Hygger (I’m not sponsored but would mine), and I will be doing reviews of all the equipment on a short and long run about it good and bad.

I also do a lot of Phytoplankton cultures and Copepods just for the fun.

Hope to enjoy the this journey back to the hobby and to share it with the community.
Hi Kenny and Welcome (Welcome Back)!

Glad you joined

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back