New Here

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I'm new here, I currently have a Biocube 32 that I finished cycling about a few weeks ago, I currently have 2 clowns, a small cleanup crew, a Duncan Coral, an Acan, a Chalice and 2 Florida Ricordia Mushrooms. I added an intank media tray as well as a the intank fuge, a maxspect gyre jump and a grow led light for the fuge. I kepts a reef tank many years ago so I am far behind but I am looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone here.
Welcome to R2R!
9D813277-E5FE-4D91-AD95-DAF3C40DE3BA.jpeg

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I'm new here, I currently have a Biocube 32 that I finished cycling about a few weeks ago, I currently have 2 clowns, a small cleanup crew, a Duncan Coral, an Acan, a Chalice and 2 Florida Ricordia Mushrooms. I added an intank media tray as well as a the intank fuge, a maxspect gyre jump and a grow led light for the fuge. I kepts a reef tank many years ago so I am far behind but I am looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone here.
Welcome to R2R!!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Welcome!

Glad you joined! Patience pays off in this hobby, so don't try to make up for time lost - there is no such thing as 'far behind' in reefing.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back