0   0   0
Jabbawockeez.jpg

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My daughter named it princess Goldie . It is kind of a pearl color with a hint of yellow splash along the head. Was just listed as an assorted damsel at petco. It stole the anemone for the clowns though. Plan on getting BTA for them.
Does the nem actually host it, or is Goldie just territorial with it? My son's absolutely has his "spots"

OP
OP
Arain

Arain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the nem actually host it, or is Goldie just territorial with it? My son's absolutely has his "spots"
It sleeps in it and spends most of the day with it lol. I just added the nem Tuesday. The clowns were snooping around it when I first added it but the damsel beat them to it I guess lol

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m Lexi, I’ve been reading the forums for a while and finally joined so wanted to say hi . I’m just getting back into saltwater after a probably 10 year break. Getting started with a 40g breeder to get back in the swing of things and relearn everything. In the next few years plan on doing 2 very large built in style tanks on each of my entryway walls to replace the 2 built in glass shelves/tables.

Hi Lexi and Welcome Back! I'm Lisa Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back