New HERE

Sly Element

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2022
Messages
27
Reaction score
61
Location
Belgium
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers,

My name is jp, and i am a reefer for about 12 years now.
I am from Belgium.

Had all different kind of tanks, from 60L to 800L and in between.
Currently i have a 10gallon standerd sized tank.
But i ordered a new project : 80CMx35CMx22CM
Yes, you guessed it.. a shallow nano reef.

I will be doing a little diary on r2r :)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello fellow reefers,

My name is jp, and i am a reefer for about 12 years now.
I am from Belgium.

Had all different kind of tanks, from 60L to 800L and in between.
Currently i have a 10gallon standerd sized tank.
But i ordered a new project : 80CMx35CMx22CM
Yes, you guessed it.. a shallow nano reef.

I will be doing a little diary on r2r :)

Welcome! Glad you joined.

This might help you find people local to you in Belgium:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
Here are tips they gave me when I was new (diary=build thread):

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new