New Heteractis Magnifica

Looks similar to mine which is a golden buttery color under 12k spectrum lights...mine is now about 16" in dia and growing ..these are great once they settle in to a spot and start feeding.. hope you do well with it !
Thanks. I am hoping so also. It is about 12” when spread out right now, so besides my bubbles it is the little guy right now amongst all the tanks lol. I am just glad I have another mag. Been a long wait to let things get mature and find a healthy one.
 
I think mags should all be treated with cipro and more so than any other anemone. They are one of the worst shippers and hardest ones of the hardest to keep at first.
Once established in a established reef they are not too bad. It really is hard to get a good one, they have to be extremely hard to collect.
One of my favorites and good luck. It is nice to see someone giving them proper treatment.
 
Hello! So how is this Mag doing? Still hoping mine returns to its old glory!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new