New house, New build

love the heater holder trick.. :cool:
as far as sps ?? try a frag or two ,not a dozen..;):)
 
love the heater holder trick.. :cool:
as far as sps ?? try a frag or two ,not a dozen..;):)
Thanks buddy! And sounds good going to try a beginner one this weekend. :)
 
Put together the Christmas present from the lady tonight. Going to make smash burgers with eggs on them tomorrow night.
D8DA2223-AC9D-4C09-8842-79394DB141C8.jpeg
 
hey.. i was expecting steaks on a grill shot... ;Facepalm ;):)
 
hey.. i was expecting steaks on a grill shot... ;Facepalm ;):)
Haha I cooked burgers last night! I’m about to grab a couple starter sps online soon!
 
Ordered a couple beginner sps corals will be picking them up hopefully this week. Par is all dialed in for these guys!
940B7916-2F62-4910-A250-3DFCF7C132B6.jpeg
 
Reef cleaners.org I've had good success with. Probably wise to choose the ups ship option until usps gets their stuff figured out
I have dealt with them in the past I hear great things from them but my order was all doa. I could try again.
 
John at reef cleaners is great. If you have a lot of doa or all def get in touch with him.
He did me right and refunded that was my first purchase for livestock online with anything so it kind of set me wrong. But I will try again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new