New IM Nuvo 15 Journey

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super lazy weekend with nothing done...rebirth island lol I'm a loser! Means busy evening, water change, and testing! Small brown patches growing in the sand but not bad just hoping its diatoms. Thinking of moving my rock work/corals around a bit. Need to get the Fiji leather moved over and a few more mushrooms. New corals come tomorrow for the 45 so need to make room, only been waiting a month for them to ship!

Exciting news!
-Ordered a Yasha goby and candy strip pistol! Tired of waiting on my LFS to order the flame fin goby and I talked myself out of one in that time. These seem a bit more active maybe, hopefully comes in happy and healthy Wed! Almost got a pygmy hawkfish also but my better judgement kicked in.....for once lol!
-Also boosting my CUC, ordered some that will be split between the tanks, got 10 cerith, 10 nassarius, and 4 turbo snails!
-Lastly a refreshing order of @Reef By Steele Titanic Pods!! Thought 32oz was a bit much last order so 16oz split between the 15 & 45 should be perfect!

Filter roller seems to be working well since putting back in, turning about double what I had been doing and much happier with the water clarity. Not loving the flow still, not sure if I will ever be happy with it.
Really conflicted with my lighting, while searching for a used Prime 16 I somehow talked myself into upgrading my other tank lighting.... So no I need to decided if I want to keep the NooPsyche mini (which is fine but don't love) or put a Hydra 32 on this. Seems a bit overkill but I won't get much selling it so that's the hang up. Waiting to rent the par meter again, so will need to make that decision sooner than later.
I can't wait to see those new corals and goby pistol pair!! Exciting week for you!

OP
OP
ralquist

ralquist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fish, the smallest pistol ever, and a bunch snails!
Might be the last time I see them for a while…or ever so better get a pic!
IMG_5201.jpeg

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish, the smallest pistol ever, and a bunch snails!
Might be the last time I see them for a while…or ever so better get a pic!
IMG_5201.jpeg
Awesome! I have been waiting for this update! So cute, and yes, that pistol shrimp Is tiny! So cute!

OP
OP
ralquist

ralquist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ugh now I’m dealing with this I just noticed… dang it

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 87 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.2%
Back