New in box(never opened) Bubble Magus Skimmer D11

My600GallonLife

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
45
Reaction score
25
Location
Usa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have available a brand new never opened in box Bubble Magus Protein Skimmer Curve D11 with controller. $490
I am in Central Fl.

Thanks!

3AB408A5-E380-4796-A54F-AB1A5EC9D565.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new