New in the forum and presentation

Bioloco (EasyReefs)

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2023
Messages
23
Reaction score
35
Location
Seville
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

On the advice of a friend I am going to introduce myself.

I'm Juan Jose, from Spain. I'm sea biologist and working with sea aquariums from 1998 when I start my first jaubert aquarium. Before I had comunitary fresh waters aquariums.

I had been making coferences, articles and studies about sea water and aquarium since 2003 but I hadn't participated in forums since ten years ago. I missed talking with other aquaristics, to help and learn, so i'm here. Inglish is not my language so i'm sorry by mistakes. Write here is a good trainnig to me, jejeje.

I worked in diferents public aquariums in Spain and now i'm products designes assesor to EasyReefs and Reefers colaborator.

In this moment I don't have own aquarium. My work and continous travels dificult me have one but I hope to be able to start one again in a short time.

It's a pleasure be here.
 
welcome47.png
 
Welcome aboard !!! Thank you how all the years. Taking my children to all the different aquariums has been so much fun over the years.
 

Attachments

  • Reef 2 reef_20231005_074238_0000.png
    Reef 2 reef_20231005_074238_0000.png
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 20230916_145358_0000.png
    20230916_145358_0000.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 47

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new