New Inwall aquarium help

mkane

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
55
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I'm getting back to reef keeping after gosh 7 or so years.

I was big into nano tanks bc I’ve always had small spaces but now with a new house I want to get a somewhat bigger tank.

I have a wall where the other side is my back basement which would be great to have access but it’s under a set of stairs.

Im curious if there are specific tanks to purchase or anything specific I should watch out for?
All advice is welcome!
 
Good question. I have not look at a specific tank, I would think glass. Depending on the size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new