New journey has begun !!!!

Sorry to hear about the tank crash. Same thing happened with me when I moved last year. But, now I am starting a fresh with the new house build and hope it will go as planned. I planned for a smoothie dominated reef this time without any tenuis.
Am sorry to hear about all the troubles you had with the tank .
Wishing you luck with the new build .
Am on board with you on a non tenuis tank but for me it’s mostly all tables ...
 
Wow, that's a beauty! Sorry for the crash. Best of luck with the restart.
I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope you get back on your feet soon. I’m also a dendro head but love acros too.

Thanks so much !!! Yeah my dendros are fine though . I guess I have about 30 heads now :)

When I lost my acros , that was the only thing kept me going as I would feed it everyday each polyp by polyp twice ..
 
Thanks so much !!! Yeah my dendros are fine though . I guess I have about 30 heads now :)

When I lost my acros , that was the only thing kept me going as I would feed it everyday each polyp by polyp twice ..
I love feeding dendros. They eat any and everything.
 
The biggest loss was not the acros to me but my copperband pair
Even if I try , it’s difficult to get a pair going like that .
So here’s to good old days


That’s heartbreaking. And one was huge.
 
Sorry to hear about your tank! Looking forward to following along with your rebuild. Can't wait to see it come along!
 
Good to see you are getting your tank back up after a kick in the ****. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new