New Kelvin setting in Mobius?

reeferisland

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2019
Messages
73
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone point me to information on using the new Kelvin setting in Mobius or explain it? I did a search and couldn't find any info. I have 4 Xr30 G5 pros and run a modified AB+ program.
 
Can anyone point me to information on using the new Kelvin setting in Mobius or explain it? I did a search and couldn't find any info. I have 4 Xr30 G5 pros and run a modified AB+ program.
Called Ecotech and one of the primary uses is for photography but it also gives you an additional control over your lights. Since I am using as modified AB+ schedule I would not use it for daily tank lighting adjustment.
 
I just noticed this also. I have the G5 blues. If you adjust it, it controls all colors at once, but when you turn Kelvin back to 0, it'll leave red and lime at max.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new