New kid on the block.

NautiTang

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2020
Messages
841
Reaction score
2,836
Location
Cheyenne, Wy
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm new here (kinda), I've been lurking here and there doing research on a tank build I'll be doing in hopefully 2.5/3 year once I separate from the military. I used to read a lot of reef central when I had my 125g and before when my uncle gave me the saltwater bug as a young child, but it seems to have died back a bit. Since I haven't been able to feasibly have a reef tank for so long I intend to make up for lost time with a large 400g+ tank.
 
received_244003776723671.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new