New massive tank

scotty333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2024
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
898
Location
portugal
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I’m now divorced I’m sticking tanks all over the house haha

Just picked this 50 ltr up to brighten up my bedroom

Will just have a nice pair of clowns , some inverts and it came with 2 bubble tips and a load of lps which will go in. My bigger tank

IMG_4987.jpeg
 
sorry about the divorce (or perhaps congrats, as the case may be? :grinning-squinting-face: ) more tanks is definitely a good way to deal with that stress.
 
ConFINgrats is the right word ha
 
Looks ok for now , think I’ll add 2 black and white clowns but will they get on?
 

Attachments

  • A28D63E8-A039-43C2-AF04-471F7575EAB6.jpeg
    A28D63E8-A039-43C2-AF04-471F7575EAB6.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 8686FE96-97E2-4789-B738-2BA7CE9D010C.jpeg
    8686FE96-97E2-4789-B738-2BA7CE9D010C.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 27
New additions to the clownfish family
 
Last edited:
I guess mov. Files don’t work
 
I'd expect some deaths from that number of clownfish in that small of tank from in-fighting
I’ve not finished yet , another 5 coming next week
 
HAHA, I AM DIVORCED TOO AND OF PORTUGES AMERICAN BACKGROUND< I HAVE DONE THE SAME GOOD LUCK BROTHER!
 
HAHA, I AM DIVORCED TOO AND OF PORTUGES AMERICAN BACKGROUND< I HAVE DONE THE SAME GOOD LUCK BROTHER!
No need to shout haha
Tanks are less trouble than women , it’s the way to go
 
Next on my list is this beauty’s
1743357450444.png
1743357480078.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new