NEW @ MD: NanoBox Reef Lights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I have noticed recently a lot of cool new products at MD, including these! That's awesome!

Thank you for noticing! ;) We are making a concerted effort to fill in gaps in our selection and compliment existing inventory. We are bringing aboard more products from our most popular brands and working with up-and-comers to offer all your favorites plus hopefully a bit of the boutique experience. There is a lot of innovation going on by small(er) businesses, so it's been a real kick making new alliances and hearing the excitement from our customers.

If you have suggestions, I promise we will consider them. Just let us know! ;Pompus

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Congrats MD and Dave Fason of Nanobox. He makes a killer light for nano tanks. The color rendering on his V3.1 LED arrays is top notch!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Congrats MD and Dave Fason of Nanobox. He makes a killer light for nano tanks. The color rendering on his V3.1 LED arrays is top notch!

We were super impressed when he demonstrated the lights for us here in the office. People from every department came over to see see them in action and ask questions. Dave knows his stuff. Control from the app is just as easy and robust as you would hope it to be. The build quality is top-notch and, like the compact size of the lights, has to be seen in person to be appreciated. Everyone was surprised and delighted by how lights so small could be so bright.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back