New Member From Chicago Burbs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cuda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
17
Location
Lockport IL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All! :haha:

Show me those Purple Orchid Rainbows And Candy Apple Reds!
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!
 
Nice! You should check out the Joliet Area Reef Club. Got a picnic/frag swap coming up in July. I believe we have a couple good speakers lined up as well. I'll have to see who they are as I don't remember right now.
 
welcome, are you the person that sells the PPE and what nots on craigslist? alway been interested in some of the corals
 
Nice! You should check out the Joliet Area Reef Club. Got a picnic/frag swap coming up in July. I believe we have a couple good speakers lined up as well. I'll have to see who they are as I don't remember right now.
Did I here FRAG SWAP!!!:bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new