New Member from Kentucky!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChoxRox
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ChoxRox

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
178
Reaction score
2
Location
Lexington, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I'm a new member on reef2reef from Lexington, KY. Right now, I just have one little nano cube SW tank (which is fairly barebones- LR and CuC for a week or so more). I do, however, have a lot of FW tanks; 5 that are 55+ and some fry tanks. I've been into FW tanks for a while now, and my nano cube was my venture into SW. So far, I love it. There's a lot more life in a saltwater tank, even as "barebones" as I have it.

That was kind of a ramble... But I'm excited to learn a whole bunch from the forum.
 
You guys are quick!
Unfortunately, this pic is before my current aquascape changes (the glory of waiting months to add coral is that you can really think about what you're doing...). Of course, I have included a pic of my cat with my cichlid fry. The internet needs more cat pictures.
blogger-image--284487560.jpg
blogger-image-2066177818.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!! Love the cat pic!! Nice setup on the nano. We love pics on R2R!! lol Your cuc is going to need some livestock to stay alive. Are you planning on adding fish?
 
Kentucky folk are number one in my book. Always welcome to stopin if you're heading to Cincy for any reason. I can help you stock it up!

image1.jpg



:) Patience is gonna be your strongest ally in this highly rewarding hobby.

Kurt
 
Welcome.. it is nice to see more semi local folks. I am right on the tennesee/kentucky border here.. :) welcome to R2R you will like it here.
 
Hi there and welcome to R2R. Hope you enjoy your stay. The tank looks great. Cant wait to see it stocked
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new