New member from the UK

Leon Lee

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
48
Location
Sandbach
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone I've been on here a few months and the amount of info is unreal there's been lots you've helped me with without me having to ask so thank you all.

My tank is LPS only its 55 gallons I converted it from a freshwater drilled, sumped and added a weir. It's been running now since February and gone well "so far" apart from a algae boom whilst I was away. It it seems to be backing off now just annoyingly in the sand in little clumps.

Many Thanks Leon
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi Everyone I've been on here a few months and the amount of info is unreal there's been lots you've helped me with without me having to ask so thank you all.

My tank is LPS only its 55 gallons I converted it from a freshwater drilled, sumped and added a weir. It's been running now since February and gone well "so far" apart from a algae boom whilst I was away. It it seems to be backing off now just annoyingly in the sand in little clumps.

Many Thanks Leon

Hey Leon,

Welcome aboard!

Be diligent in your husbandry; manual removal of unsightly algae and then faithful weekly water changes of 10 gallons weekly to suck up all of the free-floating algae you've removed.

Water changes will also help export nutrients on which algae feeds.

Good luck!!
 
Hey Leon,

Welcome aboard!

Be diligent in your husbandry; manual removal of unsightly algae and then faithful weekly water changes of 10 gallons weekly to suck up all of the free-floating algae you've removed.

Water changes will also help export nutrients on which algae feeds.

Good luck!!
Thanks for the feed back. I'm on top of my water changes and I'm sucking up as much as a I can the Tang and Angels are helping out too lol. Only thing I noticed during all the work getting it back to it looking well again..

Once it is I will share some pictures
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new