New member from West Virginia

Been lurking around the forums for months and just created an account. About 4 months into the hobby and I am hooked. The fish, the gear and especially the coral!
Current tank 37 gallon bow front
2x Clowns
1x tailspin blenny
1x royal gramma
1x yellow watchman
1x pistol shrimp
1x cleaner shrimp
5x astra snails
6x blue leg hermits
4x scarlet leg hermits
5ish nassarious snails (hermits like there shells)
Rasta zoas, unnamed zoas, Duncan, xenia, blasto, and a favities.
So far everything is happy and growing except some of the snails the hermits take a liking too

20220418_113458.jpg

Hi and welcome from another West Virginian, I live in Charleston. There are not very many of us on the forum afaik.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new