New member in Missouri

aaturley

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
17
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I live just outside of St. Louis and after years of fish only I have taken the plunge with a 20 gallon mixed reef.

DB3CD5CE-9DF0-450B-A823-539A48275F36.jpeg 56C3A516-FB8F-4182-9312-671D4C213508.jpeg 67FFAA13-56E9-4B1E-9487-819F0C7F9F92.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new