New Member! NEW Reefer!

MoeStachio

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2025
Messages
312
Reaction score
429
Location
Edmonton
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

Been lurking for a few days, thought I'd join.

Ordered a HelloReef AIO kit to start

15gallon with all name brand stuff.

Will be adding a ATO system and likely buying a 6 stage BRD RO/DI unit in the very near future to start everything off right.

I look forward to getting a Masterclass in Reefing from the community here, and building my knowledge base as I go.

Cheers!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi!

Been lurking for a few days, thought I'd join.

Ordered a HelloReef AIO kit to start

15gallon with all name brand stuff.

Will be adding a ATO system and likely buying a 6 stage BRD RO/DI unit in the very near future to start everything off right.

I look forward to getting a Masterclass in Reefing from the community here, and building my knowledge base as I go.

Cheers!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You have come to the right place to learn more about reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new