New Member / New Tank

jkelaghan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
47
Location
Rhode Island
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.. I'm Jeff from Rhode Island. I just purchased a Red Sea 525 XL Deluxe. The tanks should be delivered by 2/5/20 and i can't wait. I have had one other reef tanks about 13 yrs ago but lost it all in a furnace explosion. (long story) looking forward to getting back into the life and getting lost of advice from this board.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new