New Member, No Tank Yet!

Hey I get it. Looking at previous sales it’s ether 10% or 15% off, I’m debating on waiting till Black Friday for $350 off ugh my patience is crap haha
Have you gotten a delivery date yet? Make a YouTube video I’ll give it at least a 100 views myself haha
I just received my BRS order today, the tank delivery has not been set up yet. It is a bit stressful with all of these boxes piled around my living room. Time to get started!
 
78E968E8-72EF-4971-92AF-5B294FFDA72E.gif
welcome to r2r one big family
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new