New Member, No Tank Yet!

shieldsrl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
79
Location
Owensboro
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,
I am in Owensboro, KY. I had a tank 2005-2009, looking to get back into reefing with a Red Sea Reefer G2+ (72 g) for a softie/lps setup. I am considering 2 Sicce Syncra Pro (550 gph) returns, one AI Blade 48”, an AquaMaxx FC120 protein skimmer, a 200w BRS titanium heater with 200w Jaeger backup on an Ink Bird controller, two Sicce Voyager Nano Stream power heads, dry rock, and CaribSea live sand. Looking for any advice about what I missed or I should consider? Thanks!
 
gif_1687047490905.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new