New Member Q: Editing/changing Username

Hey, ummm...first question on R2R. My username "mayonnaise" is missing an "n" is there anyway I can edit that or do I have start a new account? Thanks!
Hey @fishMAYOnnaise04
Be careful when you ask the admin folks to change your user name. I see yours has been fixed but check out this thread to find out how badly this might have ended for you:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/who-do-you-think-has-the-longest-username-on-r2r.570952/
Also, if you are going to ask the mods for anything, ask for the rare Glitterfairy badge. :)

Welcome to Reef2reef

@Crabs McJones
 
That name reminds me of An Officer and a Gentleman.

Welcome!
Yes, I thought the same thing. Actually looked up the scene where he gets the name from Foley.
Was NOT appropriate to share on here.. lol.

Welcome Mayo

spockwelcome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new