New Member

Slankatillion

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
34
Location
Portsmouth, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Joshua, and I've been passionate about fish tanks since I was 10 years old. Over the years, this hobby has grown into a shared interest with my fiancé. I started with a 10g aquarium, and over the years tried different setups, Kathryn (Fiancé) and I started a planted aquarium and that didn’t last long until we were just like let’s try a reef tank have and yeah we transitioned to a vibrant reef tank. My love for aquariums has even influenced my 5-year-old daughter, who now enjoys caring for her own 5-gallon AIO freshwater tank.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello, my name is Joshua, and I've been passionate about fish tanks since I was 10 years old. Over the years, this hobby has grown into a shared interest with my fiancé. I started with a 10g aquarium, and over the years tried different setups, Kathryn (Fiancé) and I started a planted aquarium and that didn’t last long until we were just like let’s try a reef tank have and yeah we transitioned to a vibrant reef tank. My love for aquariums has even influenced my 5-year-old daughter, who now enjoys caring for her own 5-gallon AIO freshwater tank.
I love seeing the whole family getting involved! Welcome to Reef2Reef, Joshua!
 
AaaR2R2.gif


GREAT JOB in passing on knowledge to the future of your family. It's a very good thing!

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new