New member

ZoaJunkies

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was a member here about 10 years ago and left the hobby. Time couldnt keep me away for ever.

Since my prior with my 180, i habe moved states. Now currently in Ohio and have a 60 gallon cube set up

LRM_EXPORT_54532734761480_20190822_213027239.jpeg
 
Welcome back to R2R!!! Beautiful tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new