New Member

  • Thread starter Thread starter C-DUBB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

C-DUBB

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,
I am about 1 year into the hobby and have just joined the group. Been using the site since the start and has been very helpful!! I have a 90 gallon with a 30 gallon sump and also a 20 gal quarantine tank. Made my sump and drilled my tank all with the help of this site and others. It has been a great start and look forward to the future.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to R2R!!
giphy (2).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new