New Member

6 years here and 14G. Yourself?
Had to google that sounds like a job I did not get a high enough asvab score for lol.

I did a year a 31B (Military Police) then was voluntold I would be making the change to 88M (Truck Driver) did that for 8 years and now I am in the US Army Reserve as 92F (Fueler).
Welcome to R2R!
Thank you both for your service!
Currently in Iraq 15T H-60 helicopter mechanic, working as a technical inspector.
 
Welcome to R2R!
Thank you both for your service!
Currently in Iraq 15T H-60 helicopter mechanic, working as a technical inspector.

Thank you for your service stay safe over there brother!
 
!!! Welcome to R2R !!!

MR BEAN.png
 
Had to google that sounds like a job I did not get a high enough asvab score for lol.

I did a year a 31B (Military Police) then was voluntold I would be making the change to 88M (Truck Driver) did that for 8 years and now I am in the US Army Reserve as 92F (Fueler).

Thank you for your service.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new