• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New Mexico Frag swap

JulianLares

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone in New Mexico\colorado should go to the drag swap held on November 10. Please put it in your calendar.

07DDC07D-0D7B-4B7B-9D76-26FCEB7B9652.png

TinyTinCans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone in New Mexico\colorado should go to the drag swap held on November 10. Please put it in your calendar.

Here I thought I was the only one from New Mexico. My tank won’t be done cycling by then. But it is exciting to see that there are other Reefers in New Mexico. :D

OP
OP
J

JulianLares

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here I thought I was the only one from New Mexico. My tank won’t be done cycling by then. But it is exciting to see that there are other Reefers in New Mexico. :D
Yes I thought I was the only one in New Mexico too but when I came in here there were more people than I expected... what kind of tank do you have??

Tangina20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You should follow the New Mexico coral con page on Facebook I think that may of been from last years time and location!

TinyTinCans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was out of the hobby for a few years just getting back in. Im currently looking for an Electrician to add a 20amp Circuit and GFI. My tank is close to the breaker box so it should not be a big deal. Just ordered a R.O. System as well. I have a 22”Lx 48”Wx30”T acrylic, all in one.(130gal-ish) I know what I’m getting into with the height but my last reef was a 75gal and the whole time I just wanted a taller viewing area. Either way I should have water in the tank within the next couple weeks. But As soon as the electrician is done I will start my build thread.

Tangina20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was out of the hobby for a few years just getting back in. Im currently looking for an Electrician to add a 20amp Circuit and GFI. My tank is close to the breaker box so it should not be a big deal. Just ordered a R.O. System as well. I have a 22”Lx 48”Wx30”T acrylic, all in one.(130gal-ish) I know what I’m getting into with the height but my last reef was a 75gal and the whole time I just wanted a taller viewing area. Either way I should have water in the tank within the next couple weeks. But As soon as the electrician is done I will start my build thread.
Good luck!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 136 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back