New Mexico Frag swap

JulianLares

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
25
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone in New Mexico\colorado should go to the drag swap held on November 10. Please put it in your calendar.

07DDC07D-0D7B-4B7B-9D76-26FCEB7B9652.png
 
Everyone in New Mexico\colorado should go to the drag swap held on November 10. Please put it in your calendar.

07DDC07D-0D7B-4B7B-9D76-26FCEB7B9652.png

Here I thought I was the only one from New Mexico. My tank won’t be done cycling by then. But it is exciting to see that there are other Reefers in New Mexico. :D
 
Here I thought I was the only one from New Mexico. My tank won’t be done cycling by then. But it is exciting to see that there are other Reefers in New Mexico. :D
Yes I thought I was the only one in New Mexico too but when I came in here there were more people than I expected... what kind of tank do you have??
 
Everyone in New Mexico\colorado should go to the drag swap held on November 10. Please put it in your calendar.

07DDC07D-0D7B-4B7B-9D76-26FCEB7B9652.png
You should follow the New Mexico coral con page on Facebook I think that may of been from last years time and location!
 
I was out of the hobby for a few years just getting back in. Im currently looking for an Electrician to add a 20amp Circuit and GFI. My tank is close to the breaker box so it should not be a big deal. Just ordered a R.O. System as well. I have a 22”Lx 48”Wx30”T acrylic, all in one.(130gal-ish) I know what I’m getting into with the height but my last reef was a 75gal and the whole time I just wanted a taller viewing area. Either way I should have water in the tank within the next couple weeks. But As soon as the electrician is done I will start my build thread.
 
I was out of the hobby for a few years just getting back in. Im currently looking for an Electrician to add a 20amp Circuit and GFI. My tank is close to the breaker box so it should not be a big deal. Just ordered a R.O. System as well. I have a 22”Lx 48”Wx30”T acrylic, all in one.(130gal-ish) I know what I’m getting into with the height but my last reef was a 75gal and the whole time I just wanted a taller viewing area. Either way I should have water in the tank within the next couple weeks. But As soon as the electrician is done I will start my build thread.
Good luck!
 
where and when is the next frag swap?
 
Here I thought I was the only one from New Mexico. My tank won’t be done cycling by then. But it is exciting to see that there are other Reefers in New Mexico. :D
Just moved to NM and looking for fellow reefers!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new