New Milwaukee Reefer

Logical_Plan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

Glad to be here. After nearly a half a lifetime of wanting to keep marine fish my family is taking the plunge!

We are in the early stages of our build, after about two months of planning. Looking forward to the learning experience.

R2R has been great so far as a resource, we also have watched a ton of BRSTV including the entire 52 weeks of reefing. Will be interesting to see how that helps us succeed and fail along the way. We are now also watching other channels like reef builders and several others to keep moving forward with our plan and implementation.

Going to put up my build in the build thread if anyone wants to follow along! It is 240 gallons of display with a 75 gallon sump. It is super ambitious for a new reefer, but I am sure we will be able to go slowly and grow into it.

Nice to meet everyone.

Eric

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Madison, WI!

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric, welcome to Reef2Reef. I lived in Brown Deer for a couple years. I'd suggest starting a build thread to follow the progress of your tank.

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

Glad to be here. After nearly a half a lifetime of wanting to keep marine fish my family is taking the plunge!

We are in the early stages of our build, after about two months of planning. Looking forward to the learning experience.

R2R has been great so far as a resource, we also have watched a ton of BRSTV including the entire 52 weeks of reefing. Will be interesting to see how that helps us succeed and fail along the way. We are now also watching other channels like reef builders and several others to keep moving forward with our plan and implementation.

Going to put up my build in the build thread if anyone wants to follow along! It is 240 gallons of display with a 75 gallon sump. It is super ambitious for a new reefer, but I am sure we will be able to go slowly and grow into it.

Nice to meet everyone.

Eric
Eric!!! Welcome to reef2reef!!!!! There are definite benefits to going big! Again welcome.
033FA218-1B3C-4185-8B5F-308E399A87FA.gif

OP
OP
Logical_Plan

Logical_Plan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric, welcome to Reef2Reef. I lived in Brown Deer for a couple years. I'd suggest starting a build thread to follow the progress of your tank.
Just put up my build thread with a few pictures! Thanks for the recommendation!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome from Sheboygan ( For now)

welcome58.jpg

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put up my build thread with a few pictures! Thanks for the recommendation!

Ok, now let's get you your first banner....the build thread banner. Simply follow there instructions:

1. Click here to edit the link in your profile: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/account-details
2. Add the URL (link) of your build thread to your R2R Tank thread Link.
3. Save it, and BOOM you have the build thread contributor badge!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back