New Mommy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sistawolf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
When I go to YouTube the best quality I can select is 480p for this video. Just a thought, if you try to re-upload while connected to WiFi, you can get the quality to 1080p. In my experience the lower quality occurs when uploading over cellular. Congratulations on the eggs.

 
When I go to YouTube the best quality I can select is 480p for this video. Just a thought, if you try to re-upload while connected to WiFi, you can get the quality to 1080p. In my experience the lower quality occurs when uploading over cellular. Congratulations on the eggs.
I will try that. Thank you for the advice
 
Congratulations! You and your clowns should be proud!!! Clearly all of you are doing lots of things right!

OtterProud.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new