New nano setup w/ AI prime HD

Gummy Ranger

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
7
Location
el paso
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for some lighting feedback, I think/hope I’m on the right track. However, since I’m new to the hobby I’d like a sanity check. My set-up is a 20g 18x18 cube with an AI prime 16 HD about 8.5” above water level. I used the par settings from BRStv for this configuration ranging from 25% in the morning and evening up to a peak of 70% in the afternoon. I also cranked the UV spectrum all the up at the afternoon peak. Coral wise I’m intending to go LPS and soft. Am I on the right track? Does anyone see any obvious problems? Thanks in advance for the help and advice.

672EB015-FFE9-46BA-B228-D87E4BB8A36A.jpeg CC954EBC-0FE5-4D96-BF11-F7FD2BB45B33.png EF625A20-F28C-4121-94AE-C99FF3BF0351.png 7297CEF3-2F8C-4071-888F-4281B691C7BD.jpeg
 
Looks good to me! Though I personally have a longer 'max' stable time.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20211016-114048_myAI.jpg
    Screenshot_20211016-114048_myAI.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 46

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new