New nano tank

Shaina Carey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
250
Reaction score
316
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has been a few months since my 3.7 gallon PICO tank crashed, so I decided to do a 10 gallon tank. Put a sponge filter in until I can get a proper filter in it. :) Will be home to a clownfish, maulybe a clown goby
IMG_20211126_083852644_HDR.jpg
 
It has been a few months since my 3.7 gallon PICO tank crashed, so I decided to do a 10 gallon tank. Put a sponge filter in until I can get a proper filter in it. :) Will be home to a clownfish, maulybe a clown goby
IMG_20211126_083852644_HDR.jpg
Is your new tank acrylic or glass? If it’s glass, some vinegar would clean it up nicely. I’ve never had an acrylic tank so I’m not sure how to clean one. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new