New Nano

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Messages
3,321
Reaction score
45
Location
South Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am setting up a JBJ, 29g LED Nano in my office to try and help keep me sane. Any ideas on decorating. I plan to use this as a quarantine tank also.
OK, How can we decorate a nano!!

I have been told no driftwood or Mopani, (that was my first choice)
 
You could get fake driftwood that is actually resin.
 
Will this be SW?
 
if the lighting can support a nem, I would set up a clownfish/nem tank. :wink:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new