New Noo-Psyche K7 Mini settings

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20230312_183919_Noo-Psyche.jpg
Yeah, getting wifi connection to work is a bit of a pain. I got it working, but then after a few weeks it stopped recognizing the device, and I gave up and switched to AP mode, which seems to work better.

Ps. I don't recommend mooching wifi from govt agencies. My brother (cyber crimes) might show up at your door!

OP
OP
M

minireefcameo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think so. I have mine currently on Blue; 50%, Violet: 50% and Whites: 18%. I am slowly marching the whites up to ~30%, leaving the blues and will ramp Violets up higher to be closer to AB+. Might actually have to drop the blues a bit since that one has the biggest contribution to PAR. Waiting on a holder for new Parwise meter.
Hi there, me again! My tank is still really struggling with this light. I've done a series of small water changes over the last few weeks in case my water was bad but nothing seems to be working.
My nem died and my mushrooms are on their last limb. I'm feeling so defeated. Everywhere I turn, people have a new opinion of what's wrong!
Btw, your phosphate and nitrate reading zero will definitely upset those corals as well. Best of luck :)
My nitrates and phosphates are up a bit now but everything still looks terrible...

Does anyone else use this light on a Nano tank?

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, me again! My tank is still really struggling with this light. I've done a series of small water changes over the last few weeks in case my water was bad but nothing seems to be working.
My nem died and my mushrooms are on their last limb. I'm feeling so defeated. Everywhere I turn, people have a new opinion of what's wrong!

My nitrates and phosphates are up a bit now but everything still looks terrible...

Sounds like your tank is working through a number of issues, and the light may be only one of them--the dinos are a red flag. Might want to open a new thread listing parameters, full tank shot under whites, stock list (what's doing well, what's not) and light/settings. You'll get a bunch of better replies to help--you can tag me and I'll join in, but gotta drive now.

Re: mushrooms, I don't have long term success with them, so better someone else advise. For the nem, there are a lot of factors for their success, and mine never did well when there were dinos or major algae problems. Once tank cleaned up and started chugging along without issues the BTAs did much better.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

@Erikinsac just posted some par results on a 15g cube https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/p...7-mini-on-im-15gal-cube.971159/#post-11251340

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Does anyone else use this light on a Nano ta

Sorry to hear about the issues. I just re read and saw you were dealing with dinos. To be honest until nutrients are balanced properly there isn't much a light can do to help. Now if the corals are getting way too much or way too little light you will have issues. I'm thinking it's parameters and dinos stressing the system though. I hope everything works out and wish you the best of luck

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back