New/old man on the block

Garrett Vinson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well not old.... I am 28 and have had three tanks from IM but in the last two years I have been tankless due to my job but looking to get back into it. If you have any other suggestions that are similar to IM please don't hesitate to comment. Thank you all
 
Welcome to R2R!
A2ZL3Je.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Angelfish.gif


This is an amazing community and a great place to get info!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new