New old member

Dustye

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2016
Messages
48
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I’m Dustin from Kansas. I have been a member here for several years just never posted. I think the main reason was because I had mostly lost interest in my tank and neglected it. I always made sure my equipment was running and fed my fish but I let water changes go and my rock and sand were overtaken with fuzzy caulerpa. I lost some coral due to algae and too much light. About six months ago I decide to pull my head out of my backside and get things back in order. I have been fish keeping for almost 30 years and eleven of those have been saltwater. My current setup is a 75 gallon that I drilled to make reef ready and has a 29 gallon sump and has been running since 2014. I still have some work to do but things are coming around. Here is a current fts for your viewing pleasure.

36AE7472-7D36-4FBF-9A67-F9555C448817.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! Thanks for posting!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey all. I’m Dustin from Kansas. I have been a member here for several years just never posted. I think the main reason was because I had mostly lost interest in my tank and neglected it. I always made sure my equipment was running and fed my fish but I let water changes go and my rock and sand were overtaken with fuzzy caulerpa. I lost some coral due to algae and too much light. About six months ago I decide to pull my head out of my backside and get things back in order. I have been fish keeping for almost 30 years and eleven of those have been saltwater. My current setup is a 75 gallon that I drilled to make reef ready and has a 29 gallon sump and has been running since 2014. I still have some work to do but things are coming around. Here is a current fts for your viewing pleasure.

36AE7472-7D36-4FBF-9A67-F9555C448817.jpeg
Nice keep it coming
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new