New Popbloom t30 lights/ need help on settings??

steve fields 1971

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
13
Location
kokomo indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone new to site! Need help from anyone has PopBloom t30 reef lights. I bought 4 for my 225 set up. Need help on settings. After running acclimation cycle seems my hammers, frogspawns are declining? Whos got these lights and having luck w growth??? Please hmu 765-419-3040
 
79EDC9F5-9FA5-4964-8F97-7867E5642A99.jpeg
 
Hello everyone new to site! Need help from anyone has PopBloom t30 reef lights. I bought 4 for my 225 set up. Need help on settings. After running acclimation cycle seems my hammers, frogspawns are declining? Whos got these lights and having luck w growth??? Please hmu 765-419-3040

Firstly, welcome to R2R!

Next, I am sure that @Oliver@DSunY can help as he is a rep for the lights. Also, I am putting a link below that has a number of other R2R members that may be able to help you.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/popbloom-rs90-wifi-upgrade.946236/
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Welcome.gif
 
Hello everyone new to site! Need help from anyone has PopBloom t30 reef lights. I bought 4 for my 225 set up. Need help on settings. After running acclimation cycle seems my hammers, frogspawns are declining? Whos got these lights and having luck w growth??? Please hmu 765-419-3040
Please pics of tank and light under white lighting. Hammers and frogspawns can thrive with PaR of 100-125
I cant find wattage but these seem to be china lights with a low output.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new