new products coming soon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Üter
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Üter

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2023
Messages
12,285
Reaction score
82,161
Location
Maine
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if there are any new products coming out this year? I'm looking to start building equipment and looking to purchase deals but was wondering after I saw Tunze ATO is on sale at BRS. I believe they updated 2 years ago but would prefer the potential newer model if they are planning on selling off excess stock. Same goes for Kessil and Ecotec lights. but Tunze 3155 ATO for $195 vs $229 is a good deal. Need to pickup a RO system too but not sure what I need. City water with Chlorine sanitizing. Been purchasing WF's RO at $0.49 a gallon right now. Cost and no maintenance is great but lugging 5 gal jugs is getting to me.

Also, the battery back up but Ecotech, what are people getting for run time on that? I have 32 cube and using a APC 1500 and running the stock lights/pump, Aq Pro 150 heater, Hygger 951 and will run for over 2 hours. I bought it because of power glitches I'd have to reset the lights since there's no memory. But no water issues since the sump is not in the cab. Really allows me time to hook up the house generator but only thinking if I was away for a few days.
 
There's a new Tunze ATO that's supposed to be available in the next 4-6 months.
that's a pretty long time. I'm thinking Black Friday time period mostly. But might explain the 15% off sale on Tunze. Lost power today from Lee and the UPS kicked on and showed 188 minutes on battery. Thank you for the info. Been wondering too if I should order live rock if I should come across a good sale and put it in a rubbermaid with heater and powerhead till they ship the new tank?
 
that's a pretty long time. I'm thinking Black Friday time period mostly. But might explain the 15% off sale on Tunze. Lost power today from Lee and the UPS kicked on and showed 188 minutes on battery. Thank you for the info. Been wondering too if I should order live rock if I should come across a good sale and put it in a rubbermaid with heater and powerhead till they ship the new tank?
You do realize that 188 minutes will drastically go down if the tank heater cycles on, right?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new