New pump needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter scotty333
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Gone with the maxspect 330ce , 147 euros so at 40e more than the Jabao I’d rather a premium brand
 
Jebao ecp 120 on route
 
I have dozens of Jebao wave makers, the oldest running 7 years.

The only ones I buy now.
 
Yeah it looks great and heard good things about it
 
I love, I should off got the ecp 120m though for the app controller but it’s not something to change often so I’m not bothered
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new